Passport Save The Date

122 Responses

1. Solona says:

Aylee,

This is simply fantastic…just like all of your other postings. I can’t wait until you post the Word template. Thank you for sharing your creativity with us.

Solona

2. TERESA T WILLIAMS says:

THIS DESIGN IS VERY UNIQUE. YOU ARE VERY CREATIVE

3. Yvonne Block says:

I can’t wait for the template. I’ve been looking every where for one. Your designs are all great!

4. Meredith Davis says:

Have you posted this? I can’t wait!!

5. Jennifer Milanesi says:

I love your boarding pass invitations along with the passport. I would like to make this one package to send out for my destination wedding in Italy. I only need 12 sets. Could you email me with a round-about price for what it would cost for you to do this? Of course I would want to taylor it to an Italian theme & customize wording.
    Thanks,
    Jennifer Milanesi

6. Sheryl says:

These passport invitations are amazing? We are having our wedding in Cancun, Mexico and would love to use these as our invitations. Please email me on how much it would cost and when they can possibly be done. Thanks!

7. Ivy Shek says:

This is another great idea….can’t wait until you post the template!

8. Julia Galeone says:

These are soo creative, great work!! Like others, I’d love to get an idea of how much it would cost to get done. I’m getting married in Riviera Maya, Mexico next May 2009.

9. Chari Brooks says:

I love this and am working on a destination wedding and would like this for the save the date to go out this summer! I would like to know an approx. price if you are able to do them and also ask about the word template! ****Great WORK*** YOU ARE THE BEST!!!

10. Mary says:

I absolutely love it great work!!! I am also having a destination wedding in Punta Cana, DR. I would like to use this as my invitation. What is the approx. cost for this?

1. September 29, 2009

[…] Like the pp said, there’s probably tons of templates on the forum. Here’s another link: Passport Save The Date – Aylee Bits __________________ ~Krystall~ My Planning […]

2. July 9, 2015

[…] passport invitation template is now available (passpost save-the-date coming soon)!  The basic templates are free (no graphics), while the pre-designed template based […]