More at Aylee Designs

It’s been a while since I’ve added new monogram designs to the monogram design collection.  I still have more, but I still have to find the time to set them up and upload them.  I tried to upload the more basic ones first:

monogram monogram

monogram    monogram

Recently, I created a boarding pass for a child’s birthday party.  It was actually my first time to create a kiddy theme.  I’m so used to creating wedding boarding passes, that I had to browse through all my fonts to find more kiddy types.  Here’s a sample of the birthday party invitation:

070921pass01

22 thoughts on “More at Aylee Designs

1. Ann says:

I just saw the birthday party boarding pass and I think it’s great! It would be perfect for my Girl Scout event: World Thinking Day. Thanks! Ann

2. Lisa says:

My daughter’s 9th birthday is fast approaching and we are having an “around the world in 9 days” theme. I really want the boarding pass invitations above. Can someone contact me ASAP, so I can order them from you? I am ready with all the details.

3. carla says:

I was looking for a broadind pass for a baby shower. We do know the baby will be a boy. I love the invite you did for the kid birthday party. thanks carla

4. Liz says:

I am very excited to find your boarding pass invitations. I’ve been searching for some time and yours is perfect. Can you please contact me at the email provided to discuss ordering. I am on a relatiely tight time frame so the sooner the better :)

Thank you.

Liz

5. Liz says:

please shoot me an email. I am looking for the template for the boarding pass design and cant seem to find it on your web. also do you make them? shoot me your phone number so that i can contact you.

thanks.

liz

6. Jea says:

I am interested in your boarding pass invitations to use as save the dates. Can you let me know how much it would cost for 100. Would I be able to customize the design

7. Sandra Cordova says:

Aylee, I’m interested in purchasing save-the-date boarding passes for my beach destination wedding but can’t get in your site? How can I go about ordering some?

Sandra

8. Donna Willmer says:

I love the childrens boarding pass, my son is turning one and his name is Jett so I would like to know how I can get these invitations.

9. Jessica says:

Hi, I love your design on wedding monogram and would like to order some designs from you. However, I cannot access to your offical design website. Can you please send me the details to my email? Thanks very much!!

10. Dawn says:

Aylee, I wanted to see if you are still doing monograms. I’ve tried to enter your site and haven’t had any success. Would you email me? I have another bride that is interested in securing your monograms.

Thanks

11. Veronica says:

Aylee,

I, too, am having problems accessing your site. I love your monograms and I am in the wedding planning process. Could you please email me as well?

Thanks so much!

12. Kim Hobson says:

Aylee, I find your site to very helpful with the DIY invites. Thanks for all of the great Templates and tuturials. I am intersted in the Monograms how do I get those . Thanks

13. Isabelle Alexandre says:

Hi Aylee! Would you be able to explain to me how you changed the color of the barcode? I would like the bar code to be a different color, not in black.

Thank you for your time.

Also, I will be interested in ordering 1 monogram. :)