DIY: Boarding Pass Invitation / Save The Date

Boarding pass invitation
    Boarding pass save-the-date
    Boarding pass invitation
    Boarding pass invitation

76 Responses

1. Anna says:

I have been trying to use this and I have a question for ya! You have a picture under the text (the palm trees). Mine is not allowing me to do that. It will only let me do it on top of the text. Any ideas?

• Aylee says:

Hi Anna. Right-click on your picture, then click Format Picture. Click on the Layout tab and select Behind Text under Wrapping Style. However, the instructions may be different depending on the version of MS Word you have.

2. Ashante says:

Hey, I love it! Just what I needed. Just one question though… in one of the pictures I see where the bar code color was changed. I have been trying to figure out how to change it but can’t! Help please?

3. Gigi says:

Good morning Aylee,
    I love this idea and I gotta master this idea so that I can design my own invitations. I know Word enough to do it myself but for some strange reason I cannot format the picture, it is grated out. I even tried on another computer but it does the same. What am I doing wrong?

4. Gigi says:

It still does not work. I can format it as long as I am on the instruction page itself but once I move it to either Template it still isnt formatted, it covers the words and I am not able to format

5. mary says:

Hi i wanted to know where can i get the map paper from???

6. Camila Johnson says:

I will like to use the passport for a baby shower>

7. Patricka Elliott says:

Hello,
    I read the follow up on changing the barcode colors but I still do not understand the process. I am looking for a plum colored barcode.

PS: you are wonderful for providing this template!

• Aylee says:

Hi Patricka. Thank you for the sweet words. You must download and install the barcode font at http://www.dafont.com/code-128.font before editing the template. Once the font is installed in your computer, the barcode will appear correctly on the template and you can select it and change the color the way you change the color of a text. Hope this helps.

8. alexis says:

when i go to print my completed document only the border and the images I personally added appear and none of the texts. When I preview it all the text is there but as soon as i confirm and hit print all the texts disappears from the preview screen. Help me please?

9. Julie says:

Did you just put the paper back in the printer to print something on the back?

• Aylee says:

Hi Julie, yes you can do that. If your printer is capable of double-sided printing, you can choose that option too. Just make sure to delete from the file all pages that you don’t want to print; and pages should alternate (e.g. page 1=front, page 2=back, page 3=front, page 4=back…)

10. P says:

When I try to print out the completed ticket, only lines print with no text. How do I get the text to print out as well?

1. July 6, 2015

[…] have my doubts whether NCL can do this, but here's an alternative way: http://www.ayleebits.com/2006/06/10/…save-the-date/ This website leads to a Word Document which has a boarding pass style template on it. With a bit […]

2. December 3, 2015

[…] Boarding Pass Template for Word — this was first discovered by Le Chic Geek when she suprised her mom with a trip to Paris. The template a little less realistic and best suited for adding information and personal design. […]

3. December 18, 2016

[…] Ayleebits.com has a free boarding pass template for Word — this was first discovered by Le Chic Geek when she suprised her mom with a trip to Paris. It’s a basic but somewhat more realistic looking plane ticket template and best suited for adding information and personal design. […]

4. February 2, 2017